The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You design, maintain and visualize E2E processes and workflows in Signavio.
- You identify potential process automations and optimizations for existing processes and workflows.
- You analyze E2E processes, systems and structures in terms of working time, non-value adding activities and interfaces.
- You establish a process monitoring and process mining environment for our E2E processes.
- You support the development of the internal BBG process governance.
- You are the contact person for one or two designated End-to-End process owners and various stakeholders (e.g. in the area of Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash or Claim-to-Return).
- You are responsible for related project tasks like planning, organizing and documenting.
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience as Process Designer, Process Engineer or similar relevant roles.
- E-commerce is your passion and you have a very good understanding in this area.
- Professional experience in a specific E2E area (such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash) makes it easy for you to understand usual business terms and handlings (feel free to let us know your preferences).
- You know BPMN by heart (further notations like DMN, ArchiMate, UML are a plus).
- Experience in the Signavio suite, PowerBI or Process Mining tools are a big plus.
- Advanced analytical skills to discover process inconsistencies and the ability to translate data patterns into meaningful business insights.
- Certification in a specific process management discipline is a plus (e.g. Green Belt in Six Sigma or Lean Management).
- English very fluent (German is a plus).
- Challenging projects with plenty of ownership in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.