The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You support complex concepts & solutions in digitization projects with the support of engineering requirements around existing data sets and BPM systems.
- You act as the main interface between our E2E Process and Product Owners, the BPM team and Development teams.
- You validate and interpret process and workflow data from different system sources to create solution concepts for the automatization of existing company handlings.
- Experience in an E-commerce environment is a plus.
- You are very skilled in data management and can easily handle large datasets.
- You have experience analyzing data to discover process inconsistencies and the ability to translate data patterns into meaningful business insights.
- You have experience in data modelling, ETL development and automation.
- Experience in tools like PowerBI, Tableau or SAP analytics are a plus.
- Professional experience in lean business process improvement is a big plus.
- You are passionate about problem solving and you love to strive for data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of typical enterprise process like P2P or O2C are plus.
- Challenging projects with plenty of ownership in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.