The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You own the business and P&L of the brands we acquire and grow them further
- You build and execute strategies (sales increase, cost optimisation, marketing, promotions, etc.) for each brand under your portfolio
- You analyze product level data on different sales channels (Amazon, our web shops and other marketplaces) to understand and improve our brands' P&L and commercial success
- You maintain and curate product listings (esp. on Amazon) to ensure successful positioning in search rankings.
- You actively shape the process of launching new products (aligning launch measure across relevant departments, ensuring on-time launches, optimizing time-to-market, etc.)
- You generate and automate regular reportings (daily, weekly, monthly) in alignment with our BI team
- You continuously analyze the e-commerce landscape and proactively suggest improvements for steering our business
- You actively support and optimize the onboarding process of newly acquired brands to ensure a seamless integration
- You cooperate with stakeholders from multiple departments across the company (Category Management, Channel Management, Marketing, Purchasing, Shop Management, BI, Product Management)
- You have 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Marketing or an analytical function, preferably at a startup or similar fast-paced environment.
- You have solid experience in e-commerce, preferably working within the Amazon ecosystem.
- You are a highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- You are highly proficient in Excel; experience with Power BI is a plus
- You can handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- You bring a can-do attitude, reliability, transparency and enjoy cross-functional work.
- You are an excellent communicator (English proficiency is a must; fluent German is a plus) with a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies
- The chance to help shape BBG's newest, extremely ambitious business strategy
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching