The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You constantly work on keyword research, product title, bullet points, product description, backend keywords, content creation and other necessary on-page optimization for Amazon and other online marketplaces such as Ebay and OTTO.
- You do competitor analysis, find the keyword gap and identify strategic opportunities and prioritize them to achieve a balance of the short term and long term performance.
- You contribute to improve SEO performance, moving quickly to implement ideas and delivering results.
- You analyze and identify issues, find root-cause, and experiment with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance and prove their effectiveness.
- You run the weekly, monthly and quarterly performance review, measuring and reporting on performance, and running cause and effect analysis to derive action plans.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a dedicated SEO role.
- You know how to use the standard SEO tools, ideally for the marketplace (like AMZshark, Datahawk, Keywordtool, Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, SEMrush).
- You can utilize a hypothesis-driven, problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate analysis.
- You are experienced using Web Analytics and Microsoft Office Package (like Excel, Google Analytics, Power BI).
- You have the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- You can work both independently and within a team; You are proactive and bring excellent project management skills, needing minimal interference and micro-management.
- You speak and write fluently in English; fluency in German, French or Spanish are a plus.
- Challenging projects with plenty of ownership in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- An international marketing team which welcomes you and your ideas.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.