The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You own the commercial success of a selection of our brands on Amazon.
- You are responsible for driving key marketplace metrics (revenue, conversion rate, clickthrough rate, visibility, traffic, SERP ranking, sales ranking, etc.) and push them to the next level.
- You partner with internal teams to implement changes that drive our core company KPIs (Revenue, Profitability, Customer Satisfaction) .
- You work in close collaboration to our SEO Team to hypothesize/test/implement optimization strategies on your portfolio.
- You have 3+ years experience in a product management, marketing, controlling or analytics role.
- You have broad experience in the Amazon ecosystem.
- You can adjust fast to a rapidly changing e-commerce environment and you are driven to take a lead in it.
- You utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate analyses.
- You have experience gaining insights from performance data; you are also used to data-driven, objective decision processes
- You are versed in online research programs and tools, specifically for Amazon (Sistrix, Amalyze, Keywordtool.io).
- You are fluent speaker (oral and written) English; fluency in German, Spanish or French are a plus.
- You are a strong communicator who excels at cross-functional work.
- Challenging projects with plenty of ownership in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.