The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You support our category managers in creating, editing and managing products and categories on our Swedish marketplaces, with main focus on Amazon.
- You continuously monitor and analyze performance and activity across our sales distribution channels.
- You contribute to the monitoring of products via KPI analysis (e.g. sales volume, traffic, returns)
- You optimize content related to our product listings (e.g. product descriptions, images).
- You have completed a university degree in Economics or similar commercial specialization.
- You have a high affinity for digital trends and e-commerce, and ideally have already gained experience in online sales (preferably on Swedish websites).
- Previous experience in content creation, SEO or site merchandising is a big plus.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are comfortable working daily with data management and interpretation systems.
- You have advanced Excel skills and have worked with large datasets in the past.
- You speak Swedish at a native level and have fluent English and French skills; German is a plus.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).