At Secret Escape, there is the opportunity to join a vibrant, brand new team that is working on a freshly created project. The team is growing fast, but it still is of a size to give the opportunity to work very closely with the Senior developers.
This project was created less than a year ago, it's 100% written in Swift and uses only the latest technologies. It interacts with a GraphQL node and integrates services like Brach, Braze, Firebase, etc. The app is used by tens of thousands of users and has a rating of 4.8 on the German App Store.
- Help the team develop new features and improve the quality of the code
- Extend the code coverage of the project
- Willing to work in a data-driven environment along with the rest of the scrum team
- Passion for learning
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Good software engineering knowledge & skills
- Experience in software development
And you are…
- You are a self-starter who enjoys a rapid pace and wants to make a difference
- You have a continuous improvement mindset. You appreciate that there are always ways to do things better and ensure your team does too
- You are solution-focused with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- You're a team player!
Things you should know
We are a geographically distributed team with people working in London, Berlin, Bristol, Poland, Macedonia, Spain, Ukraine so you will likely be working daily with some remote people. Between all of us, we speak more than 10 languages!
In our offices, we have opportunities to socialise and have fun as we play pool, darts and other games which we take full advantage of!
Every two weeks we have one day that we can spend on innovation and experimenting with ideas that would improve our business, customer experience and make our lives better while learning new concepts and technologies. Also, we organise ourselves in Communities of Practice to discuss and champion subjects of interest such as technical architecture, process or user research.
The company appreciates the value of the technical team and offers a generous training budget that we can spend on training classes, conferences, books, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.