We are looking for a PowerApps developer who is passionate about technology and wants to deliver real improvements to business users in smart and effective ways, improving their everyday tasks. The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their skills and want to learn more about wider IT architecture and development enabling them to build a long career here at Greencore in a growing and exciting technology team.
The candidate will develop and support solutions which address a range of business needs including portals, workflow, forms, collaboration sites, document management, or business intelligence / reporting.
Using their current knowledge of Microsoft’s PowerApps platform, this person will help us create a Power Platform Centre of Excellence that will use PowerApps, SharePoint, Dynamics Flow, and Microsoft Teams technologies, creating data integrations with 3rd party systems with a focus on business process and automation.
- Design, develop and support solutions within Power Platform using out-of-the-box features and capabilities.
- Developing Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps
- Developing workflows using Power Automate
- Support new or existing application development using Microsoft Power Platform technologies.
- Implement business solutions with Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint Online
- Use multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Flow and preferably create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements; Suggest new queries in SQL
- Work with multiple internal departments and help build systems and solutions to solve business problems.
- Strong applied knowledge of Power Platform services. Candidates have an in-depth understanding of their capabilities, boundaries, and constraints
- Understanding of Power Apps security capabilities, including Role based authorization.
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps.
- Create documentation for projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentations as well as documentation of the environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
- 2-4 years of experience with respect to Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Good knowledge of Power Platform and related emerging Technologies.
- Microsoft Certifications (PL-900 & PL-400) would be an added advantage.
- Troubleshooting abilities
Ability to learn new emerging technologies
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is an industry leading commercial real estate company providing comprehensive capital solutions and investment sales advisory and research services for multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia is amongst the largest, highest rated and most respected primary, master and special servicers in the industry.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other status protected under the law.
Our people are our greatest strength and make Berkadia a great place to work, creating an environment of trust, mutual respect, innovation and collaboration. Our culture is driven by our core values: https://www.berkadia.com/about/vision-and-values.
To know more about Berkadia, please visit our website https://www.berkadia.com/aboutus/