Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Prioritize tasks and deliver within the deadline/SLA requirement.
- Coordinate with other servicing departments to seek clarifications/information.
- Responsible for regularly updating himself/herself with any change in procedures and ensuring changes are translated to everyone in the team.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Management.
*This is an generic Job Description and brief Accountabilities would be explained basis on the process the applicant has been selected.
TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Team Leader / Assistant Manager
TITLE OF NEXT LEVEL OF SUPERVISION: Assistant Manager / Manager
- Prefer to have a good understanding of US commercial real estate, financing concepts and the terminology used in US real estate finance industry.
- Must be proficient in English, in both verbal and written communications.
- Must be PC literate in MS windows environment with good Excel and Word skills.
- A detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills and drive to resolve problems.
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude are essential.
- Understands the importance of training and supports opportunities for further functional and interpersonal skill development
- Must be able to think outside the box when researching problems and provide workable solutions.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and understand the importance and urgency of specific requirements.
- Demonstrates flexibility in dealing with changing circumstances and requirements
- Exhibits appropriate level of diplomacy and tact in dealing with challenging situations
- Exhibits respect for other team members and management
- Displays ability to follow up on outstanding issues with little or no supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Consistently sets goals for herself/himself
- Communicate effectively across the organization and to customers
- Ability to work independently and / or part of a team
CONDITIONS OF WORK
- Working additional hours/days maybe required, as necessary, to meet internal and external deadlines and fulfill the job responsibilities
- This position may be requested for Day/Split / Night shift based on the business requirements in future. Should be able to match the requirements of the process in terms of being available and be flexible to work in multiple shifts.
- Though limited, ability and willingness to travel in India and internationally when necessary is required.
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is an industry leading commercial real estate company providing comprehensive capital solutions and investment sales advisory and research services for multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia is amongst the largest, highest rated and most respected primary, master and special servicers in the industry.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other status protected under the law.
Our people are our greatest strength and make Berkadia a great place to work, creating an environment of trust, mutual respect, innovation and collaboration. Our culture is driven by our core values: https://www.berkadia.com/about/vision-and-values.
To know more about Berkadia, please visit our website https://www.berkadia.com/aboutus/