Are you looking to spend your summer learning from seasoned professionals focused on developing future leaders?
Berkadia’s internship program offers you the opportunity to explore the commercial real estate industry while honing your skills and making an impact. During your internship, you’ll receive the real-world work experience, personal development, training, and mentorship you need to thrive as you begin your professional journey. Be the Next Big Thing. Be Berkadia.
We are committed to growing your career, so in this role you will:
· Support the Berkadia product team with key industry insights allowing us to act strategically within the context of key issues that are driving and transforming the market from a customer and offer perspective.
o Identifying major segments and describing their attractiveness
o Outlining the needs and demands of different segments and how well they are being served
o Describing the competitive landscape for incumbent and insurgent players that compete with Berkadia
o Identifying competitor tools and experiences and how to differentiate against them
o Identify key trends in technology and experiences
· Support new product and feature launches to both internal and external users.
o Working closely with Product and Business Stakeholders to assure that awareness is being created in the most optimal way and that value is conveyed in a way that drives business goals
o Assist with creation and execution of go-to-market plans
o Work with various teams to assure how-to guides are relevant and up to date
We are passionate about your growth, so to achieve success in this role you should have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Data collection and synthesis of that data into consumable readouts
- Exceptionally strong market research skills including the ability to segment and quantify customer segments by various characteristics
- Ability to build and maintain relationships necessary to support key business outcomes
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Previous marketing experience a plus
Be Backed by the Best. Be Berkadia.
#LI-HB1 #LI-REMOTE #LI-DNI
Berkadia, as an equal opportunity employer, celebrates our employees’ unique differences, which we believe drives personal and company-wide innovation and creates a people-first culture where your career can take the long view. To achieve these goals, we are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, military and veteran status, disability, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.
In keeping with our commitment, Berkadia takes the necessary steps to provide a workplace free from harassment and discrimination, as well as access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to take part in the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.