Project Manager- Infrastructure Engineering
Supporting Infrastructure and Technology Operations Team
The Infrastructure Project Manager partners closely with various teams throughout the business to define a roadmap that is in line with our organization’s business needs. You will oversee the implementation of IT infrastructure and software within the organization. Your main duties include project planning, resource allocation, and project implementation. Developing and maintaining detailed project schedules, coordinating with various teams, and ensuring business value is delivered and stakeholders are kept up-to-date on a regular basis.
This role requires strong collaborative and communication skills, excellent organizational and management skills, and a very strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts and technologies.
- Partner with various teams throughout the company to analyze business processes and technologies used to develop high level roadmaps that result in increased business value.
- Partner with the infrastructure architecture team to drive designs that are in line with the company’s needs
- Select architectural options that effectively balance the short-term needs of the business with the long term, total cost of ownership.
- Partner with Infrastructure Engineering teams to ensure that backlogs are created and maintained, timelines are estimated, and resources are allocated
- Ensures that project requirements and deliverables are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure stakeholders and executives are kept up-to-date on the status of multiple initiatives and that business value is being met
- Responsible for the coordination of internal, contract, and vendor resources.
- Responsible for ensuring all phases of the SDLC is adhered to for Infrastructure teams.
- Manages relationship with users, clients, and vendors for assigned projects and Infrastructure team’s deliverables.
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and project domain are understood by everyone on the Infrastructure Engineering team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ten or more years prior experience in a similar position required
- Previous experience as an engineer
- PMP certification preferred
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Ability to focus under pressure while leading internal teams to the successful delivery of all projects.
- Willingness and ability to perform associated administrative tasks relevant to the project.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 18 PTO days + 2 floating holidays & 10 paid holidays per year
- Generous tuition reimbursement towards a Masters or Bachelors degree
- 401K match up to 6%
- 12 weeks of 100% paid paternity/maternity leave
- Mentorship with industry professionals
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: Talent.Acquisition@Berkadia.com
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.