At Berkadia, our Insurance Analysts play a critical role in delivering an exceptional and smooth experience for our clients. Berkadia has an immediate opportunity for an experienced professional to join us in our Mortgage Servicing Insurance Group.
Using your relationship-building skills, attention to detail and related industry knowledge, you will be responsible for performing various tasks within the insurance team and work on projects as needed. Manage insurance compliance reviews for shared services and/or private label portfolios and high-profile borrowers as required. Manage flood determination process, force placed insurance and insurance claims as required. Offers support and guidance to insurance team in Hyderabad, India.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Manages insurance portfolio for renewals and compliance as required.
- Manages and places force placed insurance for non-compliant borrowers.
- Interacts with force placed insurance agent, as required.
- Works with insurance agents, borrowers, client relations and investors as required.
- Processes manual flood orders and follows up with borrowers on flood non-compliance.
- Processes and manage insurance claims on portfolio of loans including lender interaction.
- Works with Master Servicers and lenders as needed for claims.
- Provides support to Insurance Analysts in Hyderabad and Ambler as needed with daily activities and questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
This opportunity is located at Berkadia’s corporate headquarters in Ambler, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia, or Scottsdale, AZ, a suburb of Phoenix.
What you will need to be successful in this role
- Minimum High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum one year of experience working in a similar role - Commercial Real Estate, Property, Mortgage or Business Insurance experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office to include Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams; as well as experience doing data entry within a tracking system.
- Previous experience or knowledge of contracts review and compliance, policy administration or other related responsibilities.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills and customer service focus.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: Talent.Acquisition@Berkadia.com
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.