About Benson Hill
Benson Hill empowers innovators to develop more healthy, tasty and sustainable food by unlocking the natural genetic diversity of plants. Benson Hill’s CropOS™ platform combines machine learning and big data with breeding techniques and plant biology to drastically accelerate and simplify the product development process. This platform allows for cost-effective and more efficient ways for companies to analyze and make improvements in plant genetics. Benson Hill brings a unique and holistic approach to our product and platform development, as we span a broader workflow involving trait and seed development, genome editing, and breeding all the way to creating better ingredients and varieties that tap a strong consumer demand for more flavorful and nutritious fruits and vegetables. More information can be found online at www.bensonhill.com. Follow us on Twitter at @BensonHillInc.
Our Purpose and Core Values
Our Core Values are a set of common principles we share that are fundamental to our company’s identity.
- Be Bold! We redefine boundaries by providing new solutions to difficult problems. Together we are driven to transform the future and will not allow the fear of failure to prevent us from innovating. We voice our opinions, embrace change, and challenge each other to think creatively.
- Be Inspired! We have purpose in our work-we are curious, engaged, and have fun. We maintain an active learning mindset and are motivated by diverse people and thoughts. We are energized by all innovators and together we aim to make an impact and contribute to building a better world.
- Be Real! We understand who we are, what we want to achieve, and what it takes to get there. We hold each other accountable through timely, candid, and well-intentioned feedback. Together we engage in honest communication and healthy debate that leads to success through true alignment.
Benson Hill seeking an Executive Assistant who exemplifies a ‘can do’ spirit and is ready to fully support the CFO. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing quality of work. The ideal candidate will also have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to thrive in a team environment as the main administrative liaison. In a constantly changing environment, this individual will need to adapt and utilize critical thinking skills to respond with appropriate urgency and accuracy. Candidates should have the confidence to take ownership an ability to take effective action with limited data and precedent.
You Will (Essential Duties and Responsibilities):
- Manage the CFO’s workflow and implement processes and systems to help optimize for efficiency
- Provide strategic, sophisticated calendar management based on an innate understanding of key priorities and objectives
- Assist with agenda development for group leadership meetings and with follow-up tracking
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes and action items. Follow up on tracking these items.
- Plan and coordinate group offsite events
- Adapt to a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Provide outstanding customer service for internal and external audiences
- Proven good judgement handling critical and confidential matters
- Uphold company behaviors & values
- Regular use of discretion and good judgement
You Have (Competencies and Qualifications):
- +6 years relevant experience
- Previous administrative experience supporting senior executives
- Prior experience supporting up to C-Level Executive is highly preferred
- Previous project management experience
- Strong PowerPoint. Ability to build compelling decks
- Working with multiple calendars and heavy scheduling
- Adapting to a rapidly changing environment and business needs
- Details, organizing and coordinating; managing and leading projects
- Being proactive and taking initiative without being asked
- Working autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Providing top-notch candidate and employee experiences
- Multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Strong Customer Focus
- Ability to focus and work independently with little direction
- Flexible work hours – after hours, weekends, etc.
We have a Total Rewards Package at Benson Hill that consists of more than just your paycheck. Total Rewards at Benson Hill covers Pay (salary and bonus), Health (employer benefit contributions) and Wealth (investments). Some of the perks include:
- A Collaborative Environment
- A flexible PTO program with a focus on work/life balance
- Competitive medical benefits and retirement savings plan
- FREE Dental and Vision Coverage
- Education reimbursement
- PAID parental leave
- And more….