About Benson Hill
Benson Hill empowers innovators to develop more healthy, tasty and sustainable food by unlocking the natural genetic diversity of plants. Benson Hill’s CropOS™ platform combines machine learning and big data with breeding techniques and plant biology to drastically accelerate and simplify the product development process. This platform allows for cost-effective and more efficient ways for companies to analyze and make improvements in plant genetics. Benson Hill brings a unique and holistic approach to our product and platform development, as we span a broader workflow involving trait and seed development, genome editing, and breeding all the way to creating better ingredients and varieties that tap a strong consumer demand for more flavorful and nutritious fruits and vegetables. More information can be found online at www.bensonhill.com. Follow us on Twitter at @BensonHillInc.
- Competitive Compensation
- We are growing quickly and promote from within
- Immediate Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 100% Paid Teladoc Service
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Vacation
- Company Performance Bonus
J&J Family of Farms is looking for a responsible Senior Farming & Grower Accounting Manager responsible for effective communication with Farm Management and Grower Partners, along with the daily processing of subsidiary ledger and general ledger, calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- Manage and lead a team of farm and grower accounts payable specialists to perform timely and consistent accounting principles
- Manage Grower Contracts reconciliations to ensure that the company comply with the terms of the contracts and report on a timely and accurate manner back to the Growers and company management.
- Ability to work on journal entries, performing calculations, general ledger account research, accounts payable, accounts receivable, troubleshooting, farm budgeting, Forecasting 52-week Farm cashflow and 4-week grower cash flow.
- Developing relationships with vendors and customers, maintaining organized files, producing and analyzing various management reports, and other duties as assigned by Accounting Manager.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts, using calculator or computer.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
- May prepare vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, using computer.
- May reconcile bank statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree preferred
- 7 years General Accounting or Public Accounting experience
- 5 years Microsoft office and accounting software experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- 3 years as Accounting Manager in fresh produce or related industry
WE HAVE A TOTAL REWARDS PACKAGE AT BENSON HILL THAT CONSISTS OF MORE THAN JUST YOUR PAYCHECK. TOTAL REWARDS AT BENSON HILL COVERS PAY (SALARY AND BONUS), HEALTH (EMPLOYER BENEFIT CONTRIBUTIONS) AND WEALTH (INVESTMENTS). SOME OF THE PERKS INCLUDE:
- Ability to grow in fast growing company
- A collaborative environment
- A flexible PTO program with a focus on work/life balance
- Competitive medical benefits and retirement savings plan
- And more….