Bennie is an employee benefits platform that helps companies create a healthier workplace. We provide technology and services that are beyond what growing companies typically receive, yet exactly what they need. Our goal is to provide high quality company benefits through an engaging platform, while empowering employees to leverage their benefit options easily and effectively.
At Bennie, we’re creating an environment where our people can learn, thrive and move our mission forward. Our team is fully remote across the United States, and we also have offices in Stamford, CT and downtown Manhattan. Our Bennie team owns our company and our culture. We prize diversity of thought and expertise within our team—and we’re always looking for amazing people to help us do and be more.
About the role:
The Consulting Analyst is responsible for supporting Bennie Consultants and helping them deliver on ongoing client strategy, service, and retention tasks. This includes but is not limited to data analysis, report preparation, enrollment transaction processing, data reconciliation, interaction with insurance carriers & external partners, creation of client deliverables, and strong partnership with the Bennie Data Operations team. This individual should have experience working in the benefits or healthcare industry in a role that required deep knowledge & regular use of Microsoft excel & other data modeling tools. The ideal candidate is someone excited to join a startup and work with senior team members to help deliver the Bennie product & service for its clients.
- Partnering with Consultants to create client deliverables like open enrollment presentations, benefit guides, cost modeling exhibits, and more
- Assisting Consultants with new client onboarding tasks
- Processing client enrollment transactions when needed
- Conducting periodic audits of client data, comparing their data on benefit administration systems vs. data with carriers & external partners
- Coordinating carrier, ben admin, & other vendor reporting that supports Bennie Data Operations team
- Assisting in the development of processes that support ongoing client service
- Partnering with internal stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Operations) to communicate client needs and help them develop solutions for efficient client service
- Developing relationships with benefits industry partners
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of MS excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years experience working in the benefits consulting or healthcare industry
Nice to Have:
- Life & Health Producer’s License
- Certification in data analysis or MS Excel
- Working knowledge of at least one benefits administration or HRIS system
We believe in comprehensive benefits and perks that provide total wellness solutions. We offer excellent healthcare choices, and lots of other great perks!
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-First, work from anywhere
- 401(k) plan
- Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bennie, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.