BenchPrep is looking for a Vice President of Product Management responsible for building and leading the product management team, conducting market research, refining product go-to-market strategy, providing a compelling vision of the product, addressing product and business needs to help progress the strategy into tactical, cost-effective and feasible programs! Reporting to our Chief Operations Officer, you’ll have the opportunity to enable the world's leading education and training companies to deliver best-in-class digital learning programs. In this role, you will drive our vision to help millions of learners learn better and faster.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the product roadmap.
- Work with the leadership team to drive the overall product vision and strategy.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, instructional design and customer success team to inform the roadmap.
- Collaborate with product delivery team to execute on the product roadmap.
- Develop product strategy and oversee product planning and management.
- Identify and implement best practices to measure success; including financial objectives, implementation schedules, and important milestones.
- Lead an exceptional team of Product Managers, Analysts and UX Designers – recruit, retain and develop the team effectively to ensure company goals are met.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 10 years of B2B SaaS product management experience
- A successful track record of designing, building, launching new B2B SaaS products
- Proven experience in ROI driven product management practices
- Ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences including senior leadership
- Must have both an innovative and strategic mindset.
- Highly collaborative leader with the ability to build and lead a team to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and high growth environment.
- Acts as a product advocate and champion and proactively/regularly communicate product roadmap and development schedules, to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience in learning & training SaaS product (will be a plus)