Our mission is to create authentic belonging experiences for those who own much-loved homes, and those longing for that feeling.
As we are building our core backend services, we are seeking an experienced Backend Engineer to take on the challenge of solving complex level technical problems to deliver robust, performant, scalable, and secure web services. Our core product experiences are written in C# and the latest .NET Core stack. You should also be comfortable evaluating and exploring new technologies and runtimes.
- +6 years of experience building web-based applications, REST APIs using .NET Core, C# stack.
- Experience with relational database development (preferably SQL Server) from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries.
- Experience with distributed version control systems, continuous integration, and continuous deployment systems.
- Preferred experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
- Experience with front-end development (preferably React) is a solid plus.
- Detail-oriented and excited to learn new skills and tools.
As you join, you will work closely with our backend engineers to understand the existing product and the api services. You will dive deep into the architecture, database design and deployment systems.
You will start to get familiar with the code base by building smaller features, participating in code reviews and involving in design discussions with other backend and frontend engineers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.