We believe in a world where homes are owned by regular people. Our mission is to provide authentic belonging experiences, empowering residents to become homeowners and homeowners to be financially free.
Belong is changing what it means to rent a home by putting people first. It’s where hospitality meets consumer real estate—and it’s about to redefine an entire industry. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Battery Ventures, and Fifth Wall just to name some of our all-star investors.
Have you been looking to join an early-stage startup? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where your voice matters? Then, Belong is for you!
We are seeking world-class, motivated, and passionate individuals for our Engineering team. You will be working closely with our product team and business stakeholders to ship great software. As an early member of this team, you will co-create all the infrastructure and processes with the engineering team.
- 5+ years of professional QA experience in manual and automation testing.
- Strong experience writing test plans, test strategies, test cases, and automation tests.
- Expertise in testing API, web applications across multiple platforms, and testing techniques
- Solid understanding of SDLC concepts and QA processes.
- Experience using bug tracking systems, version control systems, continuous integration, and deployment pipelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.