Hello, we’re Belong.
We partner with regional payers to deliver Medicare Advantage and Special Needs Plan products.
With a dual focus on data-driven, proactive clinical intervention and unwaveringly empathetic patient experience, Belong has completely reimagined health insurance for seniors and other Medicare-eligible individuals who have been disregarded and deprioritized for far too long.
We believe that only by recognizing individuals can we make communities strong.
Belong Health. Kinder, more supportive care.
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will lead the work to plan and deliver large-scale product offerings, such as client DSNP programs and managed services offerings. This role has an in-depth understanding of the technical, business, and operational solutions, and facilitates ensuring all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified. The PM structures workstreams and works collaboratively across multiple functions both internally and with clients. Viewed by technical, clinical, and business operations stakeholders as a knowledgeable contributor helping to streamline getting the work done. The PM leads all project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress, risk identification and mitigation, and status update communications.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify key process milestones, deliverables, and accountable parties
- Translate aforementioned milestones, deliverables and accountable people into a comprehensive project plan
- Facilitate and drive the execution of the workplan; this includes issue identification, facilitating issue resolutions, adjusting plan as necessary to ensure timely and successful completion of major business initiatives
- Develop internal and external touchpoints that are synchronous and asynchronous to ensure that stakeholders are aligned, engaged and informed at every interval of project plan development and execution
- Understand the success measures and levers of various intervals of the project lifetime; identify key indicators of project plan health, and effectively prioritize most critical activities and dependencies
- Challenge the responsible parties and hold individuals accountable to delivering quality work in a timely fashion
- 10+ years of enterprise-wide program/project management experience.
- 5+ years managed care / health insurance industry experience.
- Proven record of successfully managing complex projects and working in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presence to work with executive stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle, proficiency in business rules / business requirements discipline, process improvement methodologies, and product and portfolio management functions.
- Proficiency with enterprise project management tools.
Experience with Dual Special Needs Plans, Medicare, or Medicaid managed care programs.
- PMP certification.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Belong Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.