Hello, we’re Belong.
We partner with regional payers to deliver Medicare Advantage and Special Needs Plan products.
With a dual focus on data-driven, proactive clinical intervention and unwaveringly empathetic patient experience, Belong has completely reimagined health insurance for seniors and other Medicare-eligible individuals who have been disregarded and deprioritized for far too long.
We believe that only by recognizing individuals can we make communities strong.
Belong Health. Kinder, more supportive care.
This position supports Belong Health’s operations of the Care Management Team. Reporting to the Director of Care Management, Belong Health’s Clinical Operations Associate primarily focuses on supporting the onboarding of new care management hires, coordinating training for new and existing team members, monitoring care management events, handling escalations, and troubleshooting system issues.
- Provide clinical operations support to the Care Management team. This may include onboarding and coordinating training, monitoring care management events, handling escalations, and troubleshooting system issues
- Monitor clinical team playbook and supports the Care Management team with report preparation as required by the playbook
- Monitor KPIs and alerts leadership to trends and exceptions
- Assist with specifying and documenting business requirements for clinical system changes
- Assist with preparation of training materials for roll out of system changes
- Support care management team with administrative topics
- Identify and propose solutions to process inefficiencies in day-to-day operations
- Manages a repository of documentation, protocols, and best practices for a growing team
EDUCATION, TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- B.A. or B.S. from four-year college or university (business or marketing focus preferred)
- 2+ years of prior experience with independent project management among changing environments
- Prior experience in client facing roles a plus
- Ability to incorporate knowledge and experience in Clinical Operations and informational flow for a team growing at a rapid pace
- High level of detail orientation and proficient in analytic thinking
- Experience in business process analysis, documentation, and change management
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An excitement and commitment for continuous learning and resourcefulness
- Strong technical ability. Confident in learning new software and self-teaching new skills utilizing available online resources
- Dedication to operational efficiency and refined problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and collaborate remotely
Ability to author and edit market-facing materials demonstrating strong writing skills. Ability to author and edit reports and articles as well as create presentation materials for use by others. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, clinical articles, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, or prospective customers.
Ability to evaluate and interpret basic financial, market, and sales data to yield usable insights to drive marketing plans.
Has advanced computer job skills including but not limited to logging on to systems, ability to communicate by email, ability to compose documents, enter database information, create presentations, download forms, and preserve/backup important data. Must possess intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office.
Strong critical thinking skills, including being able to test the validity of existing plans and creatively approach problem solving to drive improved team outcomes.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
This position does not require any licensure. No disciplinary actions with any state or specialty board are allowed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. There are no special vision requirements.
Some travel to corporate headquarters, customer sites, and trade shows is required to fulfill the requirements of the position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Belong Health and its partners require full vaccination for associates and select contractors who conduct work outside of their home on behalf of Belong Health and its partners. This applies to those who work within our facilities; interact directly with members and patients; attend in-person meetings or trainings; and/or represent Belong Health at events or volunteer activities. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered, and this policy will not supersede state or local laws.
Belong Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.