Hello, we’re Belong.
We partner with regional payers to deliver Medicare Advantage and Special Needs Plan products.
With a dual focus on data-driven, proactive clinical intervention and unwaveringly empathetic patient experience, Belong has completely reimagined health insurance for seniors and other Medicare-eligible individuals who have been disregarded and deprioritized for far too long.
We believe that only by recognizing individuals can we make communities strong.
Belong Health. Kinder, more supportive care.
This position has responsibility for executing Belong Health’s tactical marketing plan to support the company’s business development activities as well as build the company’s brand awareness. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, Belong Health’s Marketing Manager primarily focuses on developing relevant content in collaboration with internal subject matter experts and leveraging that content into tools, campaigns and programs designed to enhance the market’s understanding Belong Health’s unique service offering.
- Work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and our internal teams to achieve business development targets and company growth objectives
- Interact effectively with our company subject matter experts to ensure their active participation in our marketing efforts
- Prepare materials and present plans and results to company leadership up to and including our board of directors
- Interact with our customers to solicit their support in our marketing efforts including helping them to consistently report the results of our collaborative efforts
- Manage external relationships in a detailed and accountable manner especially those with our marketing partners
- Drive lead generation including content management strategy
- Develop a broad range of content in support of lead generation and brand awareness activities in coordination with internal subject matter experts and outside marketing partners including case studies, white papers, sales tools, speaker presentations and webinars, newsletters, articles for trade publications and blogs, industry speaker proposals
- Develop and execute lead-generating digital content and campaigns including creating and maintaining web copy and developing blogs and email/newsletter content used for content-driven nurture campaigns; drive campaigns through the company’s marketing automation platform
- Manage digital presence including company website and advertising campaigns via social media and other paid publishers including monitoring of Google AdWords and Google Analytics, search engine marketing and search engine optimization programs
- Manage, plan, and participate in company events including tradeshows, recruiting events and speaking opportunities
- Track effectiveness of all campaigns using consistent and appropriate metrics with ongoing reporting to key stakeholders within the company
- Actively manage the company’s messaging platform
- Create effective messaging based on competitive differentiation and service positioning to support content strategy and commercial team efforts. Solicit input from subject matter experts and the business development team to ensure messaging is aligned to the market and customer experience
- Research and gather both market information and competitive intelligence to support messaging and positioning.
- Manage relationships with creative agencies, public relations agencies, independent writers, and other outside vendors as needed
- Collaborate with the Chief Revenue Officer and Head of Product Management to effectively package Belong Health’s solutions, including pricing strategy, development of training materials, user stories, and virtual demonstrations of solutions, if applicable
- Continuously support the efforts of the business development team including sales tools, presentations, market research, and support for market events if required
- Support public relations activities including managing press releases and supporting media interactions with our company subject matter experts
- Own and communicate marketing results and effectiveness of campaign and marketing programs by monitoring and reporting on metrics and taking corrective actions to achieve marketing objectives
- Provide communications and employer-brand building support to the company’s People team via use of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, etc.; monitor sites such as Glassdoor for inaccurate or malicious posts and provide responses or escalate to appropriate parties
EDUCATION, TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- B.A. or B.S. from four-year college or university (business or marketing focus preferred)
- 3+ years of prior commercial business to business sales or marketing experience
- Prior experience in healthcare services or technology in a marketing capacity preferred
- MBA or other Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Communication Skills: Ability to author and edit market-facing materials demonstrating strong writing skills. Ability to author and edit reports and articles as well as create presentation materials for use by others. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, clinical articles, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, or prospective customers.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to evaluate and interpret financial, market, and sales data, analyze discrete data sets to yield usable insights to drive marketing plans.
- Computer and technology skills: Strong preference for candidate with experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot marketing automation. Has advanced computer job skills including but not limited to logging on to systems, ability to communicate by email, ability to compose documents, enter database information, create presentations, download forms, and preserve/backup important data. Must possess intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office.
- Reasoning: Strong critical thinking skills, including being able to test the validity of existing plans and creatively approach problem solving to drive improved commercial performance.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Belong Health and its partners require full vaccination for associates and select contractors who conduct work outside of their home on behalf of Belong Health and its partners. This applies to those who work within our facilities; interact directly with members and patients; attend in-person meetings or trainings; and/or represent Belong Health at events or volunteer activities. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered, and this policy will not supersede state or local laws.
Belong Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.