Hello, we’re Belong.
We partner with regional payers to deliver Medicare Advantage and Special Needs Plan products.
With a dual focus on data-driven, proactive clinical intervention and unwaveringly empathetic patient experience, Belong has completely reimagined health insurance for seniors and other Medicare-eligible individuals who have been disregarded and deprioritized for far too long.
We believe that only by recognizing individuals can we make communities strong.
Belong Health. Kinder, more supportive care.
A critical member of the People Team, the Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for building out critical human resource capabilities. She/he/they will be responsible for oversight and development of processes that support onboarding and offboarding, performance management, and compliance. The Human Resources Generalist will implement and maintain the HRIS, and will be charged with maintaining compensation surveys, overseeing FLSA classifications, and benefits administration.
- Function as a trusted partner to the SVP, People & Operations in developing systems, processes, and programs to make Belong Health a progressive employer with a highly engaged workforce
- Responsible for all Human Resource Systems; this includes ongoing management of current systems, identifying opportunities for system enhancements, and identifying and implementing new systems
- Partner with Director, Talent Acquisition to ensure the employee experience is well designed and consistently improved
- Manage key partnerships with benefits broker, employment attorney and other third parties
- Design and oversee various processes including employee engagement, performance management, bonus administration, onboarding and offboarding
- Lead ongoing audits to ensure that Belong Health maintains highest levels of compliance; ensure company compliance with specific focus on FLSA classification, employee files, state and federal taxes, business practices
- Oversee employee relations; administer internal investigations, performance management, and employee terminations
- Manage the employee compensation program and participate in compensation surveys
- Support employees and managers at every stage of their employment lifecycle
- Trouble shoot issues with outsourced partners to enhance the employee experience at Belong Health
- Develop and oversee various Human Resource policies; ensure that they are compliant, competitive and supportive of the Belong Health workforce
- Oversee the contractor acquisition, onboarding and offboarding process
EDUCATION, TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 10 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in healthcare
- SPHR certification preferred
- Must have experience working in a high growth organization
- Self-motivated with strong ability to multi-task
- Able to develop relationships with all employees – from executives to front-line-staff
- Demonstrates excellent judgement and can operate as a trusted advisor
- Highly professional and is capable of maintaining confidentiality
- Able to manage to a budget
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Process oriented
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Belong Health and its partners require full vaccination for associates and select contractors who conduct work outside of their home on behalf of Belong Health and its partners. This applies to those who work within our facilities; interact directly with members and patients; attend in-person meetings or trainings; and/or represent Belong Health at events or volunteer activities. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered, and this policy will not supersede state or local laws.
Belong Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.