IN A NUTSHELL
We’re on a mission to help the world carry with more freedom and flexibility; and to use business as a force for good. Getting our products, retail presence and marketing campaigns presented in the best way possible is a big part of making that mission possible and something our creative team works hard to achieve daily. We have a growing team of in-house creatives, including (but not limited to) photographers, designers and storytellers who are excellent at what they do - and as their coordinator, we need you to support this team to get sh*t done. From bringing them together for a brainstorming session to ensuring they deliver their work by the deadline, we need you to keep them on track, communicate when there are bottlenecks and bring our creative projects to completion.
Bring us your organised brain, desire to support and love of planning. In return, we’ll offer you an environment where you can grow, an awesome team to work with and an award-winning culture to be a part of.
YOU COULD BE THE ONE, IF YOU HAVE…
- Recently graduated or have a couple of years working in a coordination role (agency experience would be helpful but not a must)
- Solid processes to help you track projects, excellent prioritisation skills and ability to identify blockers before they become an issue
- Been exposed to agile project management frameworks, and tools such as Asana, Notion or Monday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work in a team and enjoy fostering collaborative environments
- An appreciation of creative processes – and an eye for – good design
A WEEK AS A CREATIVE COORDINATOR MIGHT INCLUDE…
- Communicating with the team when a product release is shifting and updating their tasks in our project management system to reflect the changes.
- Meeting with your manager to discuss upcoming projects and get aligned on the plan for the next fortnight.
- Keeping the team on track with a reminder of an upcoming deadline through slack, a quick stand-up, or a chat in the kitchen.
- Working with our people and culture team to set up staff portraits to coincide with when our global team is in town
- Noticing a folder in our shared drive that could be better and coming up with a better file naming structure or folder organisation structure.
- Checking in with one of our remote designers on a packaging request, to ensure things are progressing.
- Joining our creative team for a Friday afternoon brainstorming session and jotting down great ideas
- Assisting our photo team on a lifestyle shoot. Making sure the team has what they need to execute the full shot list.
LOCATION AND HOURS
This role is full-time and based in our Collingwood office.
We're ready when you are!
IF YOU’RE READY TO APPLY…
Have a good look around our website, read Our Story page and get a feel for who we are. If you think you could bring something remarkable to this role we'd love to hear from you. You'll need your resume, a cover letter and your answers our application questions