Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
Behavox’s Account Executives are responsible for closing both new business and cross-sell deals.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will create and execute strategies to bring the world’s largest and most admired companies into Behavox’s rapidly-growing customer portfolio. You will identify and map key stakeholders, with the goal of attaining buy-in from the most senior stakeholders. You will become a trusted advisor for everything you sell, obtaining knowledge on the products and markets that will most benefit your customers’ pain. You will forecast and prescribe the next steps with mutual action plans, leveraging the Behavox deal team to accelerate deal cycles. You will design multi-year solutions and negotiate key action items.
This is a unique opportunity to sell to some of the most sophisticated clients in the world in a strategic and complex sales cycle.
What You'll Bring
- A deep and genuine interest in Behavox as demonstrated by a connection to its mission, marketplace and/or technologies
- 5+ years of experience in making use of sales playbooks to convert significant pipelines of potentials into $500k+ p/a ACV enterprise deals
- Experience in building relationships with C-suite and senior management members of the buyer circle (EVP, SVP, Director, Managing Director)
- Skills in knowing when to walk away from a deal and using creativity to overcome objections and win deals that would otherwise be lost
- Experience and/or natural ability to rapidly build rapport with people across a company so as to create connections and build trust with them
What You'll Do
- Demonstrate the hustle, tenacity, ability to learn and the confidence in your Company/Product, that creates results where others would fail
- Identify and cultivate champions through activities both in and out of the office to engage them and key decision makers / budget holders
- Develop carefully thought through sales plans that are data-driven and take into account multiple contingencies for matters going awry
- Implement a highly effective weekly routine that ensures disciplined solo execution and allows you to deliver as part of a dynamic team
- Contribute personal creativity to unblock significant size enterprise sales through a complex buying cycle with low / no cost competitors
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with ramp-up time commission systems
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.