Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
The Data Analytics Team creates applications that leverage tools provided by the Behavox Platform to give clients insights into their data. Specifically, we work with subject matter experts to learn about topics like insider dealing, and then, using linguistic rules, NLP, and machine learning, create models to detect this illegal activity within our clients' data. Each application is a small product itself - with its context, objectives, approach, means.
This will be and exciting opportunity for a talented individual looking for:
1. Impact - you will see your contribution to Behavox product offering and consequently, on the business world.
2. Autonomy, ownership, and professional growth.
3. The opportunity to use cutting-edge technologies to solve practical problems on real data.
What You'll Do
- Build data-driven and ML-based compliance / conduct solutions in Python
- Work on production applications
- Refine internal tools and automations
- Use statistics or NLP to get important insights
- Explore varied datasets to suggest and POC data and model improvements
What You'll Bring
- Fresh NLP experience (text analysis, theory and approaches of applied linguistics, NLP tools, statistical concepts related to text data analysis)
- First-hand experience in analyzing and adjusting ML models performance
- Python development, preferably related to ML or NLP (sklearn, pandas, matplotlib / pyplot, tensorflow / pytorch, spacy, nltk), in research or production setting, including git flow, collaboration, tests. Java / Groovy experience would make you even more valuable, but is not mandatory.
- Knowledge of statistics based on University level courses AND/OR applied within a working environment.
- Experience in consistently working on the same product during different stages of its lifecycle.
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.