Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As Behavox’s Head of Marketing Programs (Events), you will possess strong leadership skills and a go-getter attitude, the role involves taking calculated risks and getting tasks done with minimal direction. You have the ability to solve logistical problems and have a willingness to roll-up your sleeves. The role requires experience of running highly personalized events, that are intimate and small, differentiated and creative all the way up to company wide events for clients.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the right talent to be a leader for activities that include:
1. Opportunity to lead, build and manage the events team to support the volume of events required by the business. Ability to fully own your own segment with a direct line to revenue impact.
2. Opportunity to market a unique offering (only company on planet) to the wealthiest firms. Work in a fun, courageous environment looking to raise the bar and think outside the box.
3. Opportunity to catch bad actors and help businesses protect their businesses againsts risks. Ability to stop crime and save the world from bad actors.
What You'll Do
- 10+ years of global experience planning and executing highly personalized events of different size and scope (across several geographies and time zones) - keeping in mind the business outcome i.e. opportunity $ generation
- Experienced in Project Management, managing multiple large-scale global internal projects with a RACI matrix, across all stakeholders and regular cadence
- Strong Leadership skills, 4+ years experience in managing and building an Events team and building and maintaining interfaces with internal teams
- Experience in managing event campaigns and being accountable for event budgeting, running complex logistics and technical savvy (JIRA, Excel/Google Sheets Hubspot, Highspot, Confluence (Atlassian suite))
- Skilled in analytics, communication and collaboration with a highly developed ability to quickly adapt to change
What You'll Bring
- Develop campaign plans (based on requirements from marketing management) and execute on custom and dedicated events globally, prioritizing and managing start-to-finish events
- Serve as the key interface between Sales and Marketing driving alignment during the execution of 1) Event logistics 2) Invite outreach 3) Event registration 4) Attendance reporting
- Propose detailed budgeting and manage execution within an approved budget for each event
- Deliver personalized swag and content collateral to support ABM; recommend differentiated and creative event experiences that help maximize attendance
- Solve problems with a lack of ego, run end to end management of complex logistics (venue selection & negotiation, brand alignment, collateral personalization, etc.)
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.