Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As Behavox’s ABM Senior Manager, you will possess strong leadership skills (team is global) and a go-getter attitude, the role involves taking calculated risks and getting tasks done with minimal direction. You have the ability to solve logistical problems and have a willingness to roll-up your sleeves. The role requires experience of running highly personalized events, that are intimate and small, differentiated and creative all the way up to company wide events for clients.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the right talent to be a leader for activities that include:
1. Opportunity to build ABM and Dem Gen Team from the ground up - blank canvas! Ability to fully own your own segment with a direct line to revenue impact.
2. Opportunity to market a unique offering (only company on planet) to the wealthiest firms. Work in a fun, courageous environment looking to raise the bar and think outside the box on integrated ABM programs.
3. Opportunity to catch bad actors and help businesses protect their businesses againsts risks. Ability to stop crime and save the world from bad actors.
What You'll Do
- 10+ years of hands-on Account Based Marketing SAAS B2B experience with 4+ years of managerial experience
- Knowledgeable in applied advanced concepts for Demand Generation, Advertising, Events and Digital Marketing
- Skilled in the creation of granular Demand Gen programs that address the full funnel and leverage Martech tools
- Skilled in analytics, communication and collaboration with a highly developed ability to quickly adapt to change
- Experienced in Project Management for multiple concurrent projects and technically savvy (JIRA, Hubspot etc.)
What You'll Bring
- Define and implement a tactical suite of Demand Gen / ABM activities that are aligned to drive corporate strategy
- Provide the vision and leadership needed to build out ABM processes that generate significant financial results
- Design and deliver high-impact Demand Gen activities ranging from intimate events to grand scale experiences
- Solve problems with a lack of ego, coordinating complex logistics and personally executing on operational matters
- Create systematic interfaces with Sales and Operations teams that ensure full alignment with Leadership vision
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.