We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
As Behavox's Events Marketing Manager, you'll be tasked with creating, planning, and executing events at a global scale. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Programs and having access to the resources necessary to run world-class events, this is a green-field opportunity to contribute toward a passionate community of visionary professionals.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the right Talent to be a leader for activities that include:
1. Research, evaluate and engage with appropriate events to drive the business forward
2. Create and grow company-owned events that engage prospective client organizations
3. Learn multiple aspects of a hyper-growth business as this position requires a lot of communications/go between different departments to properly execute events.
What You'll Bring
- Knowledge of the nuances of the events industry in a B2B environment
- Skilled in confidently, independently, and proactively making business decisions in a high pressure situation
- Skilled in negotiating event and vendor contracts
- Knowledge in how to 'make things work' - teams, tools, systems
- Knowledge of how Events Marketing integrates with the greater marketing plan/function
What You'll Do
- Manage multiple projects and priorities independently and simultaneously
- Create, plan, and manage events at a global scale (travel when necessary)
- Ability to go the extra mile to ensure event execution (long days, weekends, trips, etc)
- Ability to pay attention to the little details that make all the difference at global events
- Ability to learn quickly, take over processes, and adjust to meet business needs
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.