Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world. From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
The Behavox Platform is a scalable, fault-tolerant and highly performant storage and processing system which allows us to manage and analyze massive volumes of data. We have an extensive and flexible set of APIs to develop products that allow our clients to work through millions of data items, by searching, filtering, and visualizing relationships between entities in the system.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning of all production systems and services. You will work together with other DevOps, Product and Engineering teams to design and implement SRE practice at Behavox to build foundational infrastructure allowing to support the rapid growth of the Behavox client base.
This is an incredible opportunity to discover the world of high-load data processing and face the challenges of distributed Big Data systems. It will also provide you the opportunity to:
1. Work on critical business areas that will have a big impact on the company
2. Implement your ideas in an environment that is looking to constantly improve
3. Be part of a fast-growing dynamic company and work with modern technologies
What You'll Do
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux operating systems and networks
- Automate routine operations using tools like Ansible or Saltstack
- Perform deployment and maintenance of high-load and large-scale distributed storage and data processing systems
- Develop tooling and applications in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Go, etc.
- Maintain infrastructure in the public cloud providers (AWS / GCP / Azure)
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience as an SRE/DevOps engineer responsible for deployment and maintenance of production systems
- Linux system administration expertise, experience with operating systems internals and networking
- Automation skills - Ansible/SaltStack or equivalent tools
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, Python, Go, C, C++, etc.)
- Experience with Public Clouds (AWS / GCP / Azure) and integration with third party systems
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.