Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world. From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
Content Marketing Managers at Behavox will focus on creating well-written, engaging content that positions Behavox as thought leaders at the forefront of AI and machine learning technology in financial services and compliance.
The Behavox Content Marketing team works across different departments, internally and externally, to develop and deliver high quality, well-researched content to support marketing campaigns and sales initiatives. Content Marketing Managers are expected to keep up to date with industry trends, competitors, and marketing best practices to ideate toward the Behavox content strategy and calendar. Data-driven content will drive leads, and contribute toward the global expansion of Behavox.
This is an exciting opportunity to:
1. Create a range of different content, including blogs, press releases, case studies, white papers, social media, infographics, video scripts etc
2. Contribute toward establishing messaging for a range of new products
3. Work with our in-house Design team to develop and deliver exceptional content
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in technology companies (SaaS prefered)
- Skilled in professional, high-level content standards with suitable qualifications (e.g. BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent)
- Solid experience and approach to writing and editing content on tight deadline
- Knowledgeable in listening to, absorbing and translating technical detail into marketing content
- Skilled in creating, updating, managing all content in a standard marketing collateral suite (Case Studies, Infographics, 1-Pagers, Reports)
What You'll Do
- Successfully deliver large-scale content projects across teams on deadline, with accuracy and polish
- Manage multiple, competing priorities and project support requests simultaneously
- Synthesize different perspectives into seamless content maintaining consistent company tone
- Take ownership of content projects working independently, and collaborating on revision cycles
- Understand complex product concepts and translate them into messaging understandable by laypeople
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.