Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world. From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As part of the product design team, you’ll find a challenging yet collaborative environment, where diverse ideas are shared, pushed, questioned, and pushed some more. Together is how we get things done.
This is a great opportunity for the right talented individual to:
1. Advocate user needs and support decisions with user research, usability heuristics and standards to ensure that we develops the right features and products.
2. Partner with cross-functional teams throughout the development life-cycle with UXR and design activities
3. Continuously improve DesignOps to help us work better together and maximize the impact of Design at Behavox.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years experience as a Product (UX) Designer - from product strategy to final product
- Knows product creation cycle and design process principles
- Effective communication with cross functional teams in fast-paced environment
- Troubleshooting skills to analyse user feedback
- Experience with User Research and Figma
What You'll Do
- Ability to design and iterate solutions on new and existing products
- Ability to resolve user problems through design-thinking with an emphasis on the discovery and definition stages; falls in love with the problem not the solutions
- Ability to adapt design thinking to various situations, across cross-functional teams
- Ability to convert complex problems into simple solutions by synthesizing research outcomes and ideating multiple possibilities
- Ability to inform design decisions with observed data
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. a