We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
Behavox Platform daily processes massive amounts of highly unstructured data and converts it to structured information (clean text, classification, artifacts, topics of interest, etc.) for further analysis.
The Data Analytics Team creates applications that leverage tools provided by the Behavox Platform to give clients insights into their data. These applications are available to all our clients via the Behavox CRX (Conduct Risk Exchange), which is an online library of scenarios, reports, and widgets. Each application is a small product itself - with its context, objectives, approach, means.
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll be in charge of designing and developing applications for Behavox CRX to effectively aggregate, analyze and represent data, find patterns, outliers and generate insights. You’ll work in close collaboration with other analysts, linguists, developers, and experts. You’ll be the owner of the products you create and these applications will run daily on Big Data and help our clients to make important decisions.
This is a unique opportunity to work with real data on challenging and diverse tasks in a very dynamic environment and make a real impact on the largest global businesses.
- Design, development, and ownership of complex applications (our DSL / Groovy)
- Understanding business needs related to your area of ownership, proactively analyzing gaps in current applications, formulating requirements, designing and creating corresponding solutions
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams (Engineering, ML, PM, etc) and clients: detecting problems in current approaches/tools, providing feedback, proposing solutions for the roadmap
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (data analysis / applied linguistics / NLP / statistics)
- Strong programming skills with an overall 3+ years of production experience (Python / Groovy / Java)
- Experience in text/language data analysis (semantics, syntax, sentiment, etc)
- Subject matter expertise in the financial / compliance / fraud detection domains is an advantage
- Ability to take full ownership of the task, communicate clearly, and solve the problems creatively
What We Offer
- Passionate team applying cutting-edge tech to data and analytics
- Competitive salary
- Fully covered health benefits for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- HR phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, and interests
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Take-home technical task
- Final on-site interview with Data Analytics Team members and Chief Data Scientist.