Little Passports, part of the BEGiN family, has a new opportunity for a Growth Marketing Director to join our growing team! This role will report into our San Francisco office in a hybrid capacity or can be remote based in select US locations*.
BEGiN is an award-winning educational technology company with world-wide impact. With products that are as effective as they are fun, BEGiN’s family of brands builds critical skills for school and life.
We’re a diverse team of talented people passionate about creating educational content kids love. At BEGiN, we have the rare opportunity to make a dent in the universe by bringing high-quality at-home learning to kids globally!
About Little Passports
Little Passports is a high-growth direct-to-consumer children’s brand developing original stories and activities focused on geography, culture, science and art. We are a mission-driven company inspired to help children discover the wonders of the world around them. Our award-winning subscriptions have delivered millions of one-of-a-kind activity kits to children around the globe.
We are looking for a Director/Sr. Director of Growth Marketing to join our growing team to oversee our cross-channel growth strategy in our Core and Expansion channels.
This role will work closely with our current channel leads for Offline Media, Digital Media, Email, CRM, Site and Analytics to achieve company goals related to acquisition, retention and channel expansion.
Using a full-funnel view, you’ll establish a data-driven growth plan, build forecasts, and manage a testing plan that positions us to hit our aggressive goals.
You are a self-starter, highly analytical, and known for coming up with creative solutions when faced with obstacles. You’re a leader who wants to build the future of a high-performing growth marketing function at a mission-driven company with a start-up mentality and more than a decade of business proof.
- Coordinate the growth strategy across our Core and Expansion channels including, but not limited to Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct Mail, and TV.
- Run point on Budget and Revenue forecasts and goals across channels on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Act as primary liaison with our business analytics team to optimize Attribution Measurement and translate data into actionable insights that help us achieve business KPIs, including revenue, conversion rate, ROAS and new subscriber growth.
- Champion our conversion rate optimization efforts, collaborating with colleagues in product, engineering, and marketing to establish hypotheses, set up experiments to test and learn, and report effectively on results.
- Bring your playbook of successful execution of performance marketing programs to support our current performance marketing team accelerate growth and unlock fresh demand
- Effectively present strategy, including goals, metrics, and solutions to senior leadership and ensure understanding and regular buy-in.
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on performance marketing
- Demonstrated success at a DTC or e-commerce business across many of the core functional areas the growth marketing team may be leading.
- You must have experience leading or co-leading Conversion Rate Optimization initiatives and be able to apply and adapt successful initiatives.
- Experience digesting data from multiple channel and ad types (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TV/OTT, Email, etc.) to drive profitable growth
- Deep understanding of the mechanics behind growth marketing and how performance is measured & optimized across different attribution windows
- Solid data skills from Excel to BI tools like Looker. Ability to separate signals from noise, know where to focus, how to extract insights from data, and use those insights to scale our marketing efforts.
- Comfortable in a fast-changing environment with a small, nimble team where you’ll wear multiple hats at times, need to relentlessly prioritize, and know where to focus both self and cross-functional team.
- You are highly collaborative, an A+ communicator, and are able to craft data-driven arguments and pitches to move forth your agenda. You are able to point quickly, while also explaining to folks with a variety of levels of data proficiency where we are, why we’re there, and where we’re going next.
*Remote Locations: AL, CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NE, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WY.
This role is not eligible for CO state.
BEGiN is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At BEGiN, we are committed to building a diverse team of talented people who are passionate about creating educational content kids love. We believe in fostering a culture where productivity can flourish, one that is empathetic, respectful, and inclusive. At BEGiN, we know that diversity, equity, and inclusion aren’t just an idea, a one-time initiative, or phrases to throw into a job post: they’re a daily practice and an ongoing conversation. We survey our team about inclusivity, run training on DEI topics, and have a committee to ensure we are all continuing to learn and grow.