Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying programmatic media, so come join the team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding (RTB).
We are looking for a new addition to our team who is looking to strengthen their client-facing skills and their expertise in advertising technology. As a Technical Account Manager, you will help ensure our clients achieve continued success on our platform through your ability to consult on best practices, address their questions, and resolve their high-level technical issues with speed and thoroughness. More importantly, you will help our organization continue to grow at warp speed by providing solutions for scaling such as training materials, process improvements, and easy-to-understand documentation. You will work closely with the Customer Success, Solutions Consulting, Product, and Engineering teams. It is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the intersection of technology and media to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like a good fit, give us a buzz.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Get deeply familiar with key customers’ use cases and own the technical relationship in order to support their complex needs and ensure their continued success as a subject matter expert
- Go the distance to troubleshoot customer issues and manage high-level technical issues that require product and engineering resources through to resolution
- Consult customers on complex technical topics, such as log file setup, API calls to help automate processes, user data integrations, data discrepancies, and custom ad tech architecture and troubleshooting
- Enhance our ability to scale by creating and updating documentation, creating internal tools, automating repeatable workflows, and/or building innovative processes
- Own both internal and external escalations and drive them to resolution in a timely manner
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to provide well thought out requirements into enhancing our offerings from a customer perspective
- Promote cross-departmental collaboration and help onboard and mentor new team members
- Become a product and domain expert in real-time bidding (RTB)
- Manage and own the support queue
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in a technical support role
- 2+ years experience in advertising technology or digital media buying
- Mastery of SQL
- Knowledge of Python is preferred
- An eagerness to learn with aspirations for career progression in adtech
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for and pride in your work and your customers’ satisfaction
- Outstanding technical communication, both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to build something great
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and provide ideas for continuous process and product improvement
More About Us:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and was recently acquired by Comcast’s FreeWheel.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards from places like Crain’s and BuiltIn NYC, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate many different professional experiences on our teams.