At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group. So come join our team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are looking to add a new addition to our team who wants to develop his/her client-facing skills and expertise in advertising technology. As a Product Support Analyst, you will help ensure our clients achieve continued success on our platform through your ability to address their questions and resolve their operational issues with speed and thoroughness. More importantly, you will help our organization continue to grow at warp speed through providing solutions for scaling such as training materials, process improvements, and easy-to-understand documentation. You will work closely with the Customer Success Management, Solutions Consulting, Product, and Engineering teams. It is a great opportunity for someone early in their career who is passionate about the intersection of technology and media to take their career to the next level. If this sounds good, give us a buzz.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Go deep to troubleshoot customer issues and manage more complex issues that require product and engineering resources through to resolution
- Learn how to consult customers on complex technical topics, such as log file setup, API calls to help automate processes, user data integrations, and custom ad tech architecture and troubleshooting
- Enhance our ability to scale through creating and updating documentation
- Know key customers’ use cases in order to support their complex needs
- Track and report on key customers’ support issues and side projects
- Become a product expert and domain expert in real-time bidding (RTB)
- Challenge company status-quo and provide ideas for product and process improvement
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in advertising technology or digital media buying
- An eagerness to learn with aspirations for career progression in AdTech
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for and pride in your work and your customers’ satisfaction
- Outstanding technical communication, both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to build something great
- Willingness to challenge the status-quo and provide ideas for continuous process and product improvement
More About Us:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and was recently acquired by Comcast’s FreeWheel.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards from places like Crain’s and BuiltIn NYC, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate many different professional experiences on our teams.