At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group. So come join our team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to promote the retention and growth of our strategic media & tech accounts. You will work directly with our media & tech customers to ensure they achieve their business objectives for the Beeswax platform. You’ll provide tactical guidance on topics such as supply-path-optimization, partner selection, and other best practices for running managed or self-service media businesses. You’ll work with our sales team to identify new opportunities for growth with existing customers while contributing to the design and oversee the execution of strategic account plans. You will help build a book of 10-15 media & tech accounts and will own all retention, adoption, and satisfaction efforts. Your performance will be measured on those dimensions.
We ask that you have a consultative mindset to manage customer relationships across a variety of partners, including their C-suite, engineering, product, and ad operations teams. Additionally, you will work with our engineering, product, solutions, and support teams to provide market feedback and customer requirements including ensuring client expectations are managed as we grow our partnerships and co-develop solutions.
This role is perfect for someone who is customer obsessed, passionate about technology, and is looking to accelerate their career at a growing organization.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be the daily contact for our media & tech customers
- Implement account plans based on an understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, and their goals
- Consult customers on best practices for running their managed or self-service media businesses
- Use knowledge of Beeswax’s product offering and data-driven insights to develop joint solutions to achieve customer objectives
- Provide compelling business reviews with thoughtful insights and outlined opportunities for growth
- Develop relationships with essential customer partners, especially operational stakeholders using Beeswax on a daily basis
- Manage cross-functional Beeswax teams to ensure delivery of customer goals
- Work with solutions consulting team to effectively onboard and ramp new customers
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of account management or customer success experience in advertising technology, with a deep background in real time bidding
- Experience managing media & tech accounts such as publishers and data providers
- Experience building relationships with traders, ad operations managers, and supply development teams
- Experience with advertising technology, including DSP, media, marketer, and agency business models
- The ability to learn & teach technical concepts to technical and non-technical contacts
- Passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a true enterprise relationship
- Dependable and accountable with experience working with cross-functional teams to support complex customer projects
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
More About Us:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and was recently acquired by Comcast’s FreeWheel.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards from places like Crain’s and BuiltIn NYC, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate many different professional experiences on our teams.