At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group. So come join our team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator to provide administrative support to our recruitment team and act as the liaison between recruiters, hiring teams and candidates. In this role, you will support an efficient interview process from start to finish ensuring a positive experience for both candidates and internal stakeholders. You will also get exposure to strategic projects that drive the continued success and improvement of our recruitment function.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is looking to build a career in Talent Acquisition or People Operations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the scheduling of phone, video and (eventually) in-person interviews.
- Act as a resource for candidates during our interview process, owning candidate communication from beginning to end and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Manage job requisitions in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, as well as manage job postings on our career page and external websites.
- Provide sourcing support to recruiters as needed by screening inbound applications and conducting outreach to prospective candidates.
- Partner with recruiters and leadership on various projects such as reporting & metrics, process documentation and employer branding.
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative role ideally in HR or Recruitment.
- Experience scheduling meetings using Google Calendar and Zoom.
- Comfortable managing a high volume of meetings and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle competing tasks, projects and deadlines.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including senior executives and board members.
- Experience using GSuite (Drive, Sheets, Docs, Forms).
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
More About Us:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and since then we’ve raised $28M in funding from leading VCs including RRE and Foundry Group.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards from places like Crain’s and BuiltIn NYC, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate many different professional experiences on our teams.