At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We were recently recognized as #46 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America, and #5 among all software companies. We were also #12 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC as well as part of BuiltIn NYC’s Best Small Companies to Work for. So come join the team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
Our company is an easy to use, massive scale and high availability advertising platform founded by industry veterans who worked together at Google. We’re well funded by leading VCs, such as RRE and Foundry Group, and are rapidly expanding our customer list and our engineering team. We offer our customers the most extensible and transparent advertising platform in the world and process millions of transactions per second.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Optimization to set the vision, strategy and execute on the roadmap for all things related to machine learning and optimization. This includes all things related to building prediction models, pricing models, and tools for our customers to express their own optimization. For a specific example of an optimization product we launched recently you can read more about our Bid Models product.
This is perfect for a more technical product manager who loves data, has experience with machine learning and also wants to build high impact customer features. In addition to your technical skills it’s perfect for someone entrepreneurial, who likes to also interact deeply with customers, is passionate about products, and is looking to accelerate their career at a rapidly growing organization.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Define the product vision and strategy for all things related to machine learning and optimization
- Execute on a high impact and ambitious product roadmap related to optimization and optimization tools that our customers can leverage
- Engage closely with the engineering team and our customers to determine the best product implementations
- Work with all key constituents, internal and external, to deliver high-quality decisions and outcomes
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of relevant product management or related experience
- You have a technical degree in computer science, engineering or related experience
- You get excited about data, machine learning and optimization
- A technical acumen and ability to work closely with product and engineering
- A strong desire to get things done and to ship features regularly
- A passion for products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a meticulous attention to detail
- A strong learning curve, with the ability to understand our customer’s needs on both the business and technical levels
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great