Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich and San Francisco. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up.
As a Customer Success Engineer on the Customer Success team, you will work closely with our business and engineering teams to ensure that our customers get the greatest possible value from Beekeeper. The three main focus areas of the role are:
- Second-level technical support, where you will interact with customers via phone, email or onsite, as they roll Beekeeper out to their employees,
- Integrations, where you will investigate new opportunities to connect Beekeeper with third-party apps, and help integrate the product into customers’ existing systems, and
- Software development, where you will build internal tools and automate workflows to scale up the processes of the Customer Success team.
This is a cross-functional role which balances business-related skills, such as communication and project management, with technical ones. It’s definitely not boring - each day brings something new to learn.
- Provide second-level support for the Customer Success team
- Drive long-term success for our customers by working with them during technical integrations
- Partner with the Customer Success team on various strategic projects
- Automate processes by designing and implementing internal tooling
- Maintain the Developers Portal and technical articles in the Beekeeper Help Center
- Develop proof of concepts for integrations built on top of the Beekeeper API
- Provide technical training for Customer Success Managers
What we look for in you
- A passion for people
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Solid software engineering capabilities
- Experience working with scripting languages (such as Python) and RESTful APIs
- Strong communication skills, particularly when discussing technical topics with non-technical people
- Strong prioritization & self-management skills
- Creativity and out of the box thinking to make things work
- A desire to learn, master and teach
- Experience with SAP, Sharepoint and other enterprise system APIs
- Technical writing skills
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
- Great and central offices in San Francisco and Zurich with lots of free coffee and fresh fruits
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.