Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We have offices in both Zurich and San Francisco and our product is used in 90+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in developing the core product at a tech-driven company.
Being a Customer Success Engineer means you are passionate and people-oriented personality, who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, being engaged with customers and loves to code.
You will work closely with our business and engineering teams to ensure that our customers get the greatest possible value from Beekeeper. Become our third Customer Success Engineer and master this cross-functional role which balances business-related skills, such as communication and project management, with technical ones. Each day brings something new to learn.
Whether you are based in our San Francisco office or home-based in Austin, you will have a lot of interaction with our customer-facing teams in Austin and San Francisco as well as with our engineering teams in in Zurich and Krakow.
- You will become a happy Bee and successfully interface between engineering and our customers.
- You will investigate new opportunities to connect Beekeeper with third-party apps, and help integrate the product into customers’ existing systems
- You will deliver second-level technical support, where you will interact with customers via phone, email or onsite, as they roll Beekeeper out to their employees
- You will be able to partner with the Customer Success team on various strategic projects
- You will automate workflows to scale up the processes of the Customer Success team.
- You will develop proof of concepts for integrations built on top of the Beekeeper API
- You will provide technical training for Customer Success Managers
What we look for in you
- You enjoy working with people
- You are curious and have a desire to learn, master and teach
- You love to bee creative and think out of the box to make things work
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- You are experienced in working with scripting languages (such as Python) and RESTful APIs
- You are able to explain highly complex technical topics with non-technical people
- Technical writing skills
- Experience with SAP, Sharepoint and other enterprise system APIs
What we offer you
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 offices
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Flexible PTO
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill
- Vibrant offices in San Francisco and Zurich with weekly team lunches, lots of free coffee, and fresh fruits
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.