Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology? We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments.
We are a lean development team that moves fast. We push to production multiple times a day and continuously iterate on our products. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in developing the core product at a tech driven company.
- Translate requirements, designs and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable and reliable code
- Work closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and ship new features
What we look for
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience using RESTful APIs and handling JSON data
- You care about code quality and continuous refactoring
- Proficiency in English as we speak mainly English at work
- You can show us programming projects that you work on in your free time
- We love an entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic work environment
- Weekly Bee-Breakfast
- Free Coffee, Fresh Fruits and a lot of Snacks
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job.