Beekeeper stands as an ever-evolving and thriving modern SaaS company, uniting frontline teams and cutting-edge tech for success. At Beekeeper, customer trust is paramount. Our unwavering commitment to security and privacy drives our mission. With pride in our top-tier security solutions and ongoing certifications, we're growing and seeking a role to bolster key security initiatives. This pivotal position ensures customer trust and our security-first approach.
As an Information Security Officer, your role will involve close collaboration with the risk and compliance team, as well as engagement with other business teams and stakeholders. This collaborative effort will be instrumental in facilitating effective information security risk management. Furthermore, you will play a key role in establishing tangible controls and policies that are measurable, in alignment with relevant regulations and standards, and designed to provide robust support while ensuring compliance.
- ISMS Enhancement: You’ll drive ongoing enhancement of Beekeeper's ISMS, collaborating across teams to strengthen data protection and security capabilities.
- SaaS Risk Management: You’ll lead comprehensive SaaS risk assessments, ensure strict alignment with security standards, and continuously adapt Beekeeper's risk mitigation strategies.
- Effective Risk Oversight: You’ll manage Beekeeper’s risk framework with hands-on assessments, identifying potential security risks across various business endeavors and devising strategies for successful mitigation.
- Legal Compliance and Collaboration: You’ll forge close collaborations with the legal and compliance team, actively contributing on certain privacy matters as well as expertly synchronize information security practices with essential legal, regulatory, and data privacy requirements.
- Client Engagement: You’ll actively engage with clients, respond to security questionnaires, attend regular client meetings to discuss security practices and negotiate contractual documentation with our suppliers and customers regarding to Information Security and Data Protection.
- Policy and Training: You’ll contribute to the development and improvement of security policies and promote a security-aware culture through tailored training for employees.
- Operational Excellence: You’ll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to implement and sustain security measures effectively, proactively monitor controls, and contribute to incident response efforts while maintaining ongoing compliance with industry standards and regulations.
What we look for in you
- Relevant bachelor's or advanced education in technology or security-related field
- 2-3+ years in IT, risk management, security or professional services roles.
- Experience with security frameworks such as ISO 27001, CCM, etc.
- Familiarity with SaaS models and cloud-based security concepts
- Proficient in security control checks
- Strong risk management skills, including assessment and mitigation
- Relevant certifications or practical knowledge of public cloud services
- Knowledgeable about data protection regulations (GDPR, Swiss FADP, CCPA/CPRA, etc.)
- Committed to continuous learning and staying updated with security trends
- Excellent communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills in English and German
- CISSP, CISA or other advanced security certification
- Privacy experience or certification (e.g. IAPP CIPP or CIPT)
- Professional services and consulting experience
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Hands on experience with cloud or IT infrastructure
What we offer
- A competitive base salary
- A great career trajectory
- An amazing team with 30+ nationalities
- Phone & Home Internet costs reimbursement
- Personal Learning & Development Budget of 1500 USD/year + 3 paid days/year for L&D activities
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure
- Home office set-up
- 30 days of annual leave/year
- Paternity leave 4 weeks full pay
- Every employee is entitled to take 1 Mental Health day (paid) per half-year
- Access to Corporate Benefits platform (discounts on selected products and services)
- Laptop for work purposes
- Flexible working model
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Check out our Technology Blog for latest articles.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV. We are looking forward to your application!