As a Frontend Developer, you will be working on delivering a great user experience across our web app and hybrid mobile apps. You would be using micro-frontend technologies to share the functionalities across all our clients. Our continuous delivery pipeline requires you to write high-quality code, but you will see your feature being used immediately once it is delivered.
Location set-up: Krakow office or hybrid model or fully remote
- Translate requirements, designs, and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable frontend code
- Work closely in a cross-functional team with other passionate software engineers, designers, quality assurance, and product managers to develop and ship new features
- Identify, prototype, define and implement best practices in frontend development
What we look for in you
- A minimum of 2 years of frontend development experience
- Strong understanding of responsive design, especially on mobile browsers
- Have a direct impact on shaping our frontend stack and drive future decisions
- You care about code quality and continuous refactoring
- Fluency in English, as we speak mostly English at work
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- You are interested in full-stack development
- You have a portfolio of web components (React or Vue.js) or other open-source contribution
- Experience deploying frontend code to production
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and iterative thinking
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Choose the cooperation you want: B2B or employment contract
- Thriving engineering community where you will develop
- Opportunity to shape how we do frontend engineering
- Check out all of our Perks and Benefits on our Careers page
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich, Berlin, Krakow, and the US. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Check out our latest technical articles: https://medium.com/beekeeper-technology-blog/
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.