We’re looking to expand our team with a Business Development Representative (BDR) that wants to be a part of a meaningful SaaS company backed by investors and ready to scale!
As a BDR at Beekeeper, you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, qualifying and setting up meetings over the phone and via Zoom. We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills.
You will join a high performing international team, together we’re responsible for creating new business across North America. We consider BDRs to be our most important assets. You are the first person to evangelize our solution and to make prospects excited about Beekeeper, making you a key driver of our growth.
This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and drive. Bring your “A” game and reap the rewards of strong mentors and a great career trajectory.
Identify prospects’ needs and pain points during discovery calls, and get them ready for a demo meeting with Account Executives.
Responsible for qualifying inbound leads created by our Digital- and Field Marketing teams.
Reach prospects via outbound campaigns and demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the communication technology space.
Provide insights to Marketing and work together to set up successful campaigns.
Represent Beekeeper during events and webinars.
What we look for in you
- Prior BDR experience preferred, but not required.
- Easily understands technology and can translate our technology to prospects.
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains.
- Communication and relationship building skills.
- Being able to prioritize the activities that get you the most results.
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Business English is a must.
- Self motivated and a team player.
- Experience in a high growth company.
- Experience in a SaaS company.
What we offer
- A competitive incentivised OTE (On-Target-Earnings) with uncapped commission and good accelerators.
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental for most plans plus (or +) 50% coverage for spouse, dependents or domestic partners
- Books reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching
- Fitness & wellness cost reimbursement
- Access to Udemy platform
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off (Upon Manager’s Approval)
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave and 8 Weeks paid parental leave
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Access to WeWork office locations.
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
*For Colorado residents: The OTE range for this position’s level is between $62,000 and $82,000 with 70/30 split. Our total compensation consists of base salary (depending on education, experience, knowledge, skills, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data), stock options plus several additional benefit coverage including learning and development fund, Home Office Set-up reimbursement and the rest of the benefits you can see here.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.