Come design essential software for frontline workers
The biggest technological advance in the work-life of frontline workers in the last half-century has been the battery-powered screwdriver and the portable hoover. Call us crazy, but we know technology can do so much more. So, come help us do just that: Design software that makes a meaningful difference in the work-life of workers who work on their feet.
Our Product Development Group is organized as a set of independent teams, or Swarms (it’s a bee-thing)—each with a designer (maybe you), a product manager, and several engineers. The teams are responsible for both the roadmap and the user impact that their features make.
As a designer, you have a dual role. For the Swarm, it’s about understanding the problem space and our users, developing solutions and flows, and making sure the end result is polished and impactful. For the Company, it’s about working with the other designers on consistency, frontline-focus, and ease-of-use across the stack.
Ultimately, this job is about building tools that are useful, efficient, accessible and fun to use
- Execute on all phases of the design process— from conducting research, over quick prototypes to creating production-ready designs
- Help identify and prioritize impactful features through research and workshops
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to develop viable concepts
- Guide the design function to maintain design consistency and coherence across products, and raise our overall level of product design
What we look for in you 🪞
- 4+ years of professional experience designing digital products for web and mobile
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of the human-centered design process, as well as UX and visual design excellence
- You are great at collaborating. Working with different stakeholders means you have to be a great collaborator and communicator.
- You are comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research, and turning the output into data that can drive informed product design decisions.
- Tools change, still we expect you to be proficient in a variety of interaction and visual design tools (day-to-day, we use Figma)
- Eligibility to work in Denmark
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus points 💥
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) and responsive web frameworks
- Proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative UX research practices
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment
What’s in it for you
- Freedom and hands-on influence on the strategy for an already successful global Scale-Up
- Global remit
- Attractive compensation package
- Career progression opportunities/grow with the business
- Social, open, and modern working environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Regular social events, annual team events
- Flexible working model
Who Are We
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You'll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe's latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page