This role reports to the Global Office Operations Manager and you will be joining the office operations team at an extremely exciting time, when we are shaping our people strategy, implementing a hybrid working model and adapting our processes to be ready to scale.
As an Executive Assistant you will provide comprehensive support to our CEO and CCO ensuring all calendar management, travel coordination, inbox management and expenses are handled efficiently. You will independently organize events from planning phase to execution. You will support other C-level executives with travel arrangements and meeting logistics.
- Organizes external and internal meetings & workshops for the CEO and CCO (in coordination with internal and external stakeholders)
- Manages the executives’ calendars and inbox acting as a gatekeeper to ensure the most important projects stay on track
- Manages all travel arrangements for CEO and CCO including flights, visas, accommodation, car rental, and prepares detailed itinerary before every trip
- Organizes internal and external meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Takes full responsibility for processing executives’ expense reports
- Collects signatures for important and time-sensitive documents
- Assists with planning team offsites and organizes larger events
- Occasionally runs errands for the executives
What we look for
- A minimum of 3-4 years in a similar executive administrative role
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while handling multiple time-sensitive projects
- Confident, with very good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter who works well without supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Experience in leading small projects
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Confidence to manage interactions and expectations at all levels of the organization
- Advanced German and fluent business proficiency in English. Strong written and oral communication skills in both languages.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace is a must
- Fluent Spanish is a bonus
- Experience in the technology industry and a high-growth environment
What we offer you
- A hybrid working environment where you are able to work from home and the office.
- A competitive salary and stock options
- An open organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- A vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, CrossFit / yoga, and team events
- Continuous learning through a program that supports individual and company-specific training, including weekly Bee University talks