Beekeeper is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for improving the experience and business value of communication professionals and end-users who depend on our products in their daily work life. This is a unique opportunity to lead a cross-functional team, or swarm as we call it, focused on delivering a product that melds consumer-grade user-experience with enterprise-level functionality.
A key to the success of this role is to develop a deep understanding of both organisational objectives as well as user and customer needs to help shape and execute our product strategy.
Reports to: Product Management Lead
Location set-up: Flexible / hybrid working model (office in Zurich)
- Manage and prioritize the team’s roadmap to “move the needle” on our KPIs
- Regularly talk to customers, users, partners, developers and other stakeholders, collect their insights and turn them into solutions that provide real business value
- Lead the solution discovery and validation with Product Design and Engineering to solve customer pains and create business value
- Prepare go-to-market plans with Product Marketing
- Drive the strategy of your product area and contribute to the overall product strategy
- Drive the monetization strategy together with the Product team and Sales
- Own product changes from beginning to end and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure your changes gain momentum and meet targets
- Track industry trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy and collaborate with product marketing to support new offerings
- Elegantly shape and manage all external and internal stakeholders’ expectations and set them up for success
- A track record of minimum 2 years of successfully managing software products, ideally in B2B sphere
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills in order to use data to drive your product decisions
- Strong lateral leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Business-level fluency in English
- Degree in computer science, engineering or MBA
- Relevant experience as a product manager in a high-growth SaaS company
- German language skills
- Basic understanding of behavioural psychology
- International work experience in our key markets: North America, EMEA
- Experience in managing and coaching other product managers
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You'll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe's latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page