As a Product Marketing Director, you will lead Beekeeper’s global Product Marketing function. Reporting to the CMO and in close collaboration with the rest of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for identifying and rolling out winning strategies to grow our presence in our existing markets based on our product’s power to transform the frontline employee experience. You will ensure our product is positioned to grow Beekeeper’s share of our target markets. And you will equip our sales teams to close deals faster.
- Position Beekeeper for success in our core growth markets in DACH and NAM
- Refine our value proposition and our go-to-market approach to attract companies that will convert quickly and close fast
- Lead and develop our Product Marketing function, with members spread across NA and Europe
- Improve internal processes and tooling to enable Beekeeper to scale fast in the next few years
What we look for in you
- 7+ years in Product Marketing or similar roles for B2B SaaS products
- Global leadership experience
- Experience working with and enabling sales teams
- Strategic and creative thinking: you see and can evolve the bigger picture
- Strong execution and delivery: you make it happen
- Experience scaling cross-functional processes in fast-growing companies
- Great prioritization and stakeholder management skills
- A gifted communicator and storyteller
- A strong command of product positioning, pricing, messaging
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience leading teams across multiple time zones
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Product-led growth experience
- Great presentation skills: you’re naturally persuasive and know how to formulate a winning pitch. You communicate concisely, and reject jargon in favor of clarity.
Who We Are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You'll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe's latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page