As Business Development Representative (BDR), you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, qualifying and setting up meetings over the phone. We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills.
We consider BDRs to be our most important assets. You are the first person to evangelize our solution and you are the forefront representative of our platform. You will gain invaluable experience and have the chance to showcase your skills. You will take ownership of your assigned territory by educating and nurturing your prospects on Beekeeper’s value proposition and generate opportunities for the Account Executives.
This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and drive. Bring your “A” game and reap the rewards of strong mentors and a great career trajectory.
- Create awareness with your prospects and demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the communication technology space
- Identify gaps within the prospect’s IT landscape with a strong focus on their non-desk workforce
- Engage in 25-50 outbound calls/day with prospective clients to identify their need for Beekeeper.
- Understand the ins and outs of Beekeeper’s industry leading product, and crush your quota
What We Are Looking For
- 1 year (at least) of BDR/SDR experience in a fast growing SaaS company
- Past experience with any/all of these technologies: Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator and Outreach
- Easily understands technology and can translate our technology to prospects
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to independently manage and effectively prioritize an overabundance of opportunities that ask for your attention
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- German native and English at full professional proficiency is a must
- Expertise in digital technologies
- Hard working, self motivated and competitive
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in a client-intensive consulting role
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page