The Account Manager is equal parts relationship management, sales, and client satisfaction. You will be responsible for owning a portfolio of accounts and executing renewals contracts and upsell opportunities. We believe that keeping our existing customers is equally as important as acquiring new ones. This role will manage an assigned set of customers with a focus on maintaining and growing renewal rates and establishing relationships with a focus on retention and identification of upsell opportunities. You will work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify growth opportunities and provide insights that improve future outcomes. You not only ensure our customers are set up for success, but also maximize the total revenue.
Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, sustain and renew subscriptions, resolve customer issues/problems, and effectively manage your time will be well rewarded.
Reporting to: Country Sales Manager, Switzerland
What you will do
- Own the renewals process-Collaborate with internal resources (Customer Success, Account Executives, Sales Ops…) to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies for renewals
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies for medium and large account renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Develop innovative ways to retain escalated clients and provide them with viable renewal options, including but not limited to negotiating pricing and/or contract duration
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and make them happen
- Responsible for creation of renewal order forms and proposals
- Leverage Salesforce to maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast
What we look for in you
- Experience in sales, account management, or account expansion
- Native Swiss German and fluent in English
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Self-starter, eager to learn and not afraid to seek out expertise of others around you to adapt and perfect your work. Flexibility to work independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge of market research and negotiating principles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Experience in a high growth company
Who Are We
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page