We are looking for a passionate, driven sales manager who wants to be a part of something big. As a Sales Director for Switzerland, you will deliver massive value by leading a team of Account Executives Account Managers, Sales Development Representatives driving digital transformation for mid-sized Swiss companies (KMU). Many companies are still in the beginning of their journey, and you’ll be the professional, consultative expert who helps them realise the benefit of having one single platform to engage their entire workforce on any device.
Of course, we are a team and you will have all the support necessary from Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Sales Operations, Partner Channel, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc. However, you and your team are the owner of each sales cycle, and your comfort with leading the account team, propelling negotiations, and finalising agreements will drive the success of the mid-market segment in Switzerland.
Reporting to: Head of EMEA
What will be your responsibilities:
- As a Sales Director you will primarily define the acquisition & expansion strategy within your market segments across Switzerland (companies 200 to 5.000 employees).
- Define team objectives to enable achievement of daily, weekly and quarterly targets
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, industry influencers and key partners
- Actively engage in the sales process and lead from the front in driving new business sales
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure that the rapidly expanding needs of the sales organization are met (Marketing, CS, Partner Channel)
- Sales planning and forecast management
- Lead your team to exceed annual quotas targets and develop their knowledge and skills
- Prepare accurate forecasts, build a funnel to cover bookings targets, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other tasks necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Lead the complete sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources – i.e. partners, Customer Success teams, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership – when needed.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
- Budget planning of ARR
- Participation in the hiring process & developing the sales team
- Performance management of team members
What we look for in you:
- At least 7 years of work experience highly relevant to business development and account management to mid-market customers
- At least 3 years of managing and leading a sales team
- Experience with managing a multi-million Swiss Francs plus pipeline and closing contracts with a win rate > 50%
- Ability to develop and foster executive-level relationships with senior decision-makers in Operations, Information Technology and Human Resources roles
- Excellent sales discovery, presentation, solution selling, value proposition, and negotiation skills
- A referenceable track record of positive attitude, teamwork, and success
- Experience selling into mid-market segment in Switzerland
- Experience in target market verticals: Manufacturing, Construction, Healthcare
- Languages: German native + English at full professional proficiency
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to independently manage and effectively prioritise an overabundance of opportunities that ask for your attention
- Expertise in digital technologies
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- SaaS business development experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in a client-intensive consulting role
- French full proficiency
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page